About the Crux ONST-11B Wiring Interface
Add a new receiver to your system
Add a new receiver to your system
The Crux ONST-11B wiring interface lets you replace the factory radio in select OnStar-equipped 2006-12 GM vehicles using the existing wiring and connectors. Even if you don't subscribe to OnStar, you'll need this interface to connect an aftermarket stereo.
Connect the ONST-11B to your aftermarket radio, mount the module, and plug it into the existing factory plug. Get the great sound you want, and keep your steering wheel controls and important safety features intact. You can adjust volume settings for OnStar as well as the safety chimes. In addition, this interface lets your new receiver work with existing factory amplifiers in Bose audio systems. The interface also provides the outputs (reverse, parking brake, vehicle speed sense [VSS]) required to install a navigation-ready receiver.
The Crux ONST-11B is compatible with select 2006-12 General Motors vehicles, and works with both Bose systems and non-Bose systems. Please enter your vehicle information or call a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this item is compatible with your vehicle.
- install a new receiver in select 2006-2011 GM vehicles with 11-bit LAN systems
- retains factory steering wheel controls, OnStar®, and chime functions
- works with factory amplified and non-amplified systems
- provides outputs (parking brake, reverse, Vehicle Speed Sense [VSS]) for NAV receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # ONST-11B
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Wiring harness
- SWC harness
- Installation Instructions
Customer reviews for Crux ONST-11B Wiring Interface
More details on the Crux ONST-11B Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The CRUX ONST-11B allows replacement of the factory radio with an aftermarket head unit while retaining important factory features in select 2006-2012 General Motors (GM) vehicles with 11-bit LAN systems.
Note: If your 2009 Pontiac G6 has two control knobs on the factory radio, then use the CRUX ONST-11C radio replacement interface instead.
Retained Factory Features: The CRUX ONST-11B retains important factory features such as OnStar with Bluetooth hands-free communication, factory amplifier, steering wheel controls, RAP, and warning chimes.
- OnStar System: The ONST-11B will retain the factory OnStar system for emergency communication
- Factory Amplifier: The CRUX ONST-11B retains the factory Bose amplifier and sub with fader control. It also works with non-amplified audio systems.
- Steering Wheel Controls: Your factory steering wheel controls will be retained when installing the ONST1-11B radio replacement interface module (aftermarket radio must also support steering wheel controls). Make sure you connect your radio via the appropriate SWC connector (either blue/yellow wire or 3.5mm jack) and set the dip-switching according to the installation instructions.
- Warning Chimes: The CRUX ONST-11B allows you to retain all of your vehicle's factory warning chimes with adjustable volume.
Navigation Outputs: To make installation of aftermarket DVD, digital multimedia, and navigation receivers simple and less time consuming the CRUX ONST-11B contains Parking Brake, VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor), and Reverse Gear outputs.
The Crux ONST-11B Wiring Interface replaces these items
- Lets you install an aftermarket receiver in select late model GM vehicles without losing the door chime, audible safety warnings, and the ONSTAR system
- supports RAP (Retained Accessory Power)
- includes parking brake, VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor), and a reverse output when installing a navigation receiver