About the SVS Prime Wireless Pro
Treat your ears to sweet, self-powered sound
Treat your ears to sweet, self-powered sound
SVS has dazzled our ears for years with their powered and passive speakers. The company's new Prime Wireless Pro speakers are an awesome addition to their catalogue. They're self-powered, so there's no need for an external amplifier, and their sound is masterfully controlled by a precision-tuned crossover network and digital-to-analog converter. They work with tons of different streaming sources and even have physical inputs for connecting components.
High-quality drivers for top-notch sound
These powered bookshelf speakers were purpose-built for sound quality. Each speaker has an acoustically optimized 1” aluminum dome tweeter for dishing out crisp, sparkly high notes and a high-output 5-1/4” polypropylene driver that adds midrange definition and bass impact to your tunes. The drivers also have some pretty neat things going on behind them.
Each tweeter has an aluminum shorting ring that helps lower distortion and enhance high frequency response and accuracy. The mid/bass driver is seated in a cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket and has a vented voice coil former to dissipate heat. That means you can listen for longer and louder without the driver's motor getting hot and fatigued.
Forward-thinking cabinet design
The Prime Wireless Pros have a small form factor and a stylish appearance — great for blending in with any decor. But there's more to them than their glossy good looks.
The cabinet is acoustically optimized and rigidly braced to do away with internal resonances. SVS even designed the grilles to minimize diffraction (a form of acoustic distortion). The drivers are flush-mounted inside of each chamfered front baffle to further combat distortion and give you more accurate on-axis high frequency reproduction. A rear-firing port lets each speaker move more air for added oomph to the overall bass response.
Fine-tuned active digital crossover network
Inside the "master" speaker, there's an active digital crossover that helps maximize the performance of each driver. It makes sure the drivers get the power they need when they need it. There's nothing worse than having the crescendo of a song ruined because a driver doesn't have enough juice on-tap.
The crossover is also finely tuned and optimized for each driver, keeping the drivers within their maximum and minimum frequency responses for a surprisingly wide soundstage and accurate imaging.
Streaming made simple
SVS wanted to give users loads of options for controlling these speakers. You can use an app, the included IR remote, or the physical buttons on the front of the "master" speaker.
You can download the DTS Play-Fi app on your Windows PC or smartphone (available on Android and iOS) and stream tunes over Wi-Fi to the speakers. The Prime Wireless Pros also support streaming through Apple AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast. You can even use your voice to control the speakers if you have an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device. And built-in Bluetooth supports high-quality formats like aptX® and AAC to maintain fidelity.
Don't feel like using an app? Six custom presets can be accessed with buttons on the remote or the front panel of the "master" speaker. These presets are great for quickly switching between music services, playlists, and more.
A front-panel OLED display
One of the coolest things SVS included on these speakers is an OLED display. It lets you easily see important information, like which source is selected, the name of the artist you're listening to, and track titles. It also shows the current volume level and can even show rich meta data (like song genres, producers, and more) from Wi-Fi and Bluetooth tracks.
The OLED screen displays useful information, including track titles, artist names, sources, and more.
Connections for other components
On the rear panel of the active speaker, you'll find connections for a variety of components. There's an HDMI port for connecting a TV, analog RCA and 3.5mm line level inputs for external music sources, and an optical digital input for CD players and the like. There's also an ethernet input if you'd like to hardwire these speakers to your network.
While the Prime Wireless Pros have impressive bass for their size, you'll get more low-end impact by adding a powered subwoofer to them. You can connect one using the speakers' mono LFE subwoofer output.
- pair includes one active speaker, one passive speaker, and a 10-foot proprietary connecting cable
- 2-way speaker design
- acoustically optimized 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- 5-1/4" polypropylene mid/woofer
- 200-watt RMS Class D amplifier (50 watts per driver)
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi for wireless music streaming when connected to a home network
- Bluetooth 5.0 with high-quality AAC and aptX streaming from compatible devices
- 6 LED backlit custom preset buttons
- sources, tracks, and playlists can all be programmed as presets
- frequency response: 42-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- front-panel 3.15" OLED display
- shows pertinent system and track info including song titles, artist names, sources, volume level, and more
- can also display rich track metadata (like genre, producer, etc.) when playing encoded tracks over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
DTS Play-Fi app:
- free download from Apple App Store® and Google Play Store
- plays music stored on network hard drives and computers (DLNA-compatible)
- supports Spotify® Connect, Pandora®, Deezer, Amazon Music Unlimited, TIDAL, SiriusXM, Qobuz, Napster, iHeartRadio, and thousands of free internet radio stations (subscription required for some services)
- play the same music in multiple zones simultaneously or individually select music for each zone
- plays MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV files
- supports sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- ultra high-resolution files are downsampled to CD quality (16-bit/48kHz) for transmission
- Critical Listing Mode allows streaming of high-res files up to 24-bit/192kHz in native resolution for a single zone at a time
Other streaming features:
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice controllers
- HDMI port supports ARC (Audio Return Channel)/eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- Toslink digital optical input
- 3.5mm stereo minijack input
- front 3.5mm headphone output
- RCA stereo input
- USB port for firmware updates
- mono subwoofer output
- connecting a powered subwoofer automatically sets an 80Hz low-pass filter on the speakers
- Ethernet port
- elastomer stick-on bumper feet
- removable cloth grilles
- detachable power cord
- IR remote control included
- 7-1/8"W x 11-5/8"H x 8-15/16"D (8-7/8"D for passive speaker)
- weight: 12.3 lbs. (active speaker), 11.68 lbs. (passive speaker)
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # PW PRO WHT
What's in the box:
- Powered right speaker
- Passive left speaker
- 2 Grilles
- 6' AC power cord
- 10' Proprietary speaker cable
- Remote control (SVS-R200)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 8 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Quick Start Guide
- SVS brochure
- SVS contact information
Customer reviews for SVS Prime Wireless Pro
More details on the SVS Prime Wireless Pro
Features & specs
|USB Port||Service only|
|3.5mm Aux Input||1|
|Digital Input||Optical, HDMI|
|Wi-Fi Bands||2.4, 5 GHz|
|Tweeter Size (Inches)||1|
|Midrange Size (Inches)||---|
|Woofer Size (Inches)||5.25|
|Watts RMS (Continuous)||200|
|Watts Maximum (Peak)||Not given|
|Max. Digital Audio Bit Depth||24-bit|
|Max. Digital Audio Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Control by app||Apple iOS, Android, Windows|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Control & Mounting Options
2-Way Driver Design: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system utilizes a 2-way driver design with a 1" aluminum dome tweeter and 5.25" polypropylene midbass woofer in each speaker. A digitally controlled 2kHz crossover (12dB/octave slope) that has been precision-tuned maximizes performance of each driver by controlling power delivery and frequency response with absolute precision. The result is pinpoint transient speed and massive dynamic output from this stereo speaker system.
- 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter: The 1" aluminum dome tweeter is light, efficient, and rigid, and plays crystal clear at high volumes for an exceptional transient response. The tweeter utilizes an FEA-optimized diffuser for even greater clarity with a sense of utter transparency, while also offering an "airy" presentation and incredibly unveiled highs so female vocals and dialogue always sound natural, crisp and smooth.
- 5.25" Polypropylene Midbass Woofer: Thoughtfully designed for acoustic excellence, the 5.25" midbass woofer employs a polypropylene cone for its excellent stiffness-to-mass ratio and pistonic behavior. The polypropylene cone material is extremely light and rigid, so it can maintain a flat frequency response with excellent handling across the foundational mid-range frequencies. The 5.25" midbass woofer is mounted in a cast ABS-figerglass composite basket to ensure precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer with a vented voice coil former to minimize air compressions artifacts for a clear and smooth sound. It also incorporates an aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high frequency response.
200 Watt Class-D Amplifier: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker systems employs 200 watts of class-D amplification for power dynamic bass response and exceptional clarity. The class-D amplifier is housed in the right speaker and provides 100 watts to each speaker and 50 watts to each driver (tweeter & woofer). This bi-amplification design delivers powerful dynamics with crystal clear highs, exceptionally detailed midrange, and deep accurate bass.
- The 200W class-D amplifier is located in the powered right speaker only (not the passive left speaker).
- The included 10' proprietary speaker wire connects the powered right speaker to the passive left speaker, delivering amplification and audio signal transfer.
FEA-Optmized Bass Reflex Cabinet: Each speakers features an FEA-optimized MDF cabinet with internal bracing to eliminate resonances. The speaker cabinet's chamfered front baffle, flush-mounted drivers, tapered edges, and acoustically transparent FEA optimized grille minimize edge diffraction and improve on-axis high frequency response for clear, precise sound staging. Each speaker cabinet also utilizes a 2.36" wide-flared rear-firing port for greater efficiency and smoother bass response. All of these advancements are packed into an attractive cabinet, that's available in a gloss black or gloss white finish with color matching cloth grilles.
24-Bit/192kHz DAC: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system uses a 24-bit/192kHz DAC (digital-to-analog converter) for Hi-Res playback. This sophisticated digital-to-analog converter renders high quality playback from compatible streaming services and connected devices.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: With built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP) and control (AVRCP), you are able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer to the SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system. You'll be able to control Play/Pause and Volume Up/Down from the included IR remote, as well as view song/artist/information on the speaker's front-panel display (no album art). Advanced music playback and album art will still need to be done from your Bluetooth source device. With SSP (Simple Secure Pairing), Bluetooth source devices can be paired with a single press of a button and without entering a PIN code. Multiple devices can be paired with the speaker system, but only one device can be connected and playing at a time. The system has a Bluetooth wireless range of approximately 33'.
- SBC: The SBC (Sub-Band Coding) is Bluetooth's standard audio codec that is universally compatible with all Bluetooth-enable devices. SBC supports up to 320kbps.
- AAC: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) is a step-up from Bluetooth's standard SBC codec and is Apple's standard audio code. AAC supports up to 250kbps.
- aptX: aptX is an audio codec that can provide "CD-quality" music (up to 16-bit/44.1kHz). The speaker system will automatically utilize aptX when connected to a source (such as Android) that supports aptX. Apple iOS devices do not support aptX.
Note: The speaker system does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication (HFP) for making and answering phone calls.
HDMI eARC/ARC: A HDMI eARC/ARC jack on the rear-panel of the powered right speaker provides connection to your TV's HDMI eARC or ARC jack, so you can play back your TV's audio signal through the SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system. The HDMI eARC/ARC jack supports 2ch PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- The SVS Prime Wireless Pro's HDMI eARC/ARC jack must be connected to a TV's HDMI ARC or eARC input; it will not work with a standard HDMI input.
- The speaker system's HDMI eARC/ARC jack does not support Dolby Digital, DTS, or other multi-channel formats.
- The system's HDMI eARC/ARC jack does not support video signal transmission..
Optical Digital Input: There is a optical (toslink) digital input on the back-panel of the powered right speaker of the SVS Prime Wireless Pro system. The optical (toslink) digital input allows connect to your TV or media player. The optical digital input supports 2ch stereo PCM up to 24-bit/96kHz.
Note: The optical digital input does not support Dolby Digital, DTS, or other multichannel surround formats.
Dual Aux Inputs: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system is outfitted with dual analog Aux inputs. There is an analog stereo RCA input and an analog 3.5mm stereo minijack input on the back of the powered right speaker for connection of external audio source devices that have a headphone output or analog output.
Note: This speaker system does not offer a dedicated Phonno input. If you want to connect a turntable, you'll need an external phono preamplifier (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) or a turntable with a built-in phono preamp.
Subwoofer Output: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro features a mono-RCA subwoofer output on the powered right speaker for connection of a SVS powered subwoofer or other brand of powered sub (sold separately); subwoofer cable not included. Connecting a powered subwoofer will active a fixed 80Hz low-pass and high-pass filter. You can also connect a powered subwoofer wirelessly using one of the SVS wireless audio adapters (SoundPath or SoundPath Tri-Band) - both sold separately.
Wired or Wireless Network Connectivity: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro offers a wired and wireless network connection to your network router and ISP (internet service provider). There are two Ethernet RJ45 LAN jacks (10/100Mbps) on back of the powered right speaker for a hardwired connection to your network router and to daisy-chain another network LAN device. The speaker system also supports 2.4/5GHz Dual-Band WiFi (802.11ac) for a wireless connection to your home's network. By connecting the SVS Prime Wireless Pro to your home network router and ISP, you can gain access to AirPlay 2, Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi, and Spotify Connect.
Note: The WiFi network connection can be setup using WPS (WiFi Protected Setup), DTS Play-Fi app (for Apple iOS 10.0+, Android OS 5.0+, or Windows PC 7-up), Google Home app (for Apple iOS 14.0+ and Android OS8.0+), or AirPlay 2 (Apple iOS only).
DTS Play-Fi: DTS Play-Fi combines DTS audio and WiFi wireless technology to wirelessly stream high-definition "lossless" audio with no impact on sound quality. DTS Play-Fi will stream pure, bit-for-bit, lossless audio, for uncompromised quality sound - up to 24-bit/192kHz. DTS Play-Fi has a range of up to 100' from your wireless router. The Play-Fi app (for Apple iOS 10.0+, Android OS 5.0+, or Windows PC 7-up) is required to enjoy DTS Play-Fi wireless audio. You'll be able stream music directly from select music online services and internet radio stations, or music on your mobile device or computer to a single DTS Play-Fi speaker, group of DTS Play-Fi speakers, or all your DTS Play-Fi speakers through out your home. You can choose to play the same music in each zone or a different song in each room. The app lets you browse your music by artist, album, genre, or title; and provides album art.
- Source Content: DTS Play-Fi enables wireless audio streaming from the world's most popular music services & internet radio, including - Pandora, Spotify Connect, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Amazon Music (including HD), iHeartRadio, Napster, & more (subscription & fees may apply). You can also listen to the music libraries stored on your Apple iOS or Android OS mobile device running the Play-Fi app (music libraries must be stored on the device and not the cloud). In addition, DTS Play-Fi is DLNA compliant for playback of various music files stored on your Windows PC (7-up) or DLNA-certified NAS drives connected to your home network. MAC OS X computers and laptops require third party software to be visible on the network (Twonky, Plex, Servio etc.) as they do not natively support DLNA.
- Critical Listening Mode: For those who wish to hear high resolution audio as originally intended, Critical Listening mode will enable native rendering of high resolution files up to 24-bit/192kHz, with no down-sampling or network synchronization adjustment. In this way, audio files retain their original audio integrity. Critical Listening Mode is only available on the SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system in a single zone, and does not support multiroom audio distribution.
- Multiroom Audio: You can create a wireless multiroom audio system with multiple DTS Play-Fi speakers (sold separately). You'll be able to play the same source in each zone or a different song in each room. Compatible sources include compatible online music services and internet radio stations, music libraries stored on your Apple iOS or Android device (not the cloud), music libraries on your Windows PC or other DLNA music server, Bluetooth, as well as analog, digital, and HDMI inputs. Eight separate wireless source devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.), each with its own source, are supported simultaneously and any wireless source device can stream to eight DTS Play-Fi playback devices. Due to the bandwidth limitations of most wireless networks, no more than 16 wireless DTS Play-Fi products on a single WiFi network at one given time is recommended. Supported multiroom audio sources include -
- Amazon Alexa (Optional): The SVS Prime Wireless Speaker System supports voice control of select DTS Play-Fi music apps (such as Amazon, Pandora, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, & Spotify Connect) from an Amazon Alexa device (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) that is connected to the same WiFi network. Voice control functions include initiating playback of an Artist, Album, Song, Station or Podcast from a compatible music app on a specific speaker/player or zone/room; as well a playback controls such as Volume Up/Down, Play/Pause/Resume, Previous/Next Track, Random/Repeat and Like/Unlike.
Chromecast Built-In: Use the Google Home App (for Apple iOS 14.0+ and Android OS8.0+) to enable Chromecast built-in. Chromecast built-in gives you access to hundreds of online music streaming services, internet radio, and podcasts. Chromecast built-in streams audio directly from the cloud, so you get the 24-bit/96kHz sound quality and the ability to enjoy crystal clear sound exactly the way the artist intended. Simply tap the Cast button from a Chromecast built-in compatible music app on your Apple iOS or Android OS device to start streaming to the SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system. You can search, browse, play, skip, and turn up the volume directly from the music apps you know and love on your compatible smartphone or tablet. Chromecast built-in supports FLAC, WAV, AAC, and MP3 music files. While you cast your music, you can still use your smartphone to answer a call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room - all without interrupting what's playing on the SVS speaker system.
- Music, Radio, & Podcasts: Chromecast built-in lets you play music from popular music services and search by artist, song, genre, album playlist, mood, or activity. You can also listen to your favorite internet radio stations and podcasts. Compatible music and internet radio apps include Tidal, Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, YouTube Music, and more (subscriptions and fees will apply). You'll also be able to stream your favorite music, playlists, podcasts, and more that are stored on your Android (OS 4.4.2+) device to the SVS speaker system. You cannot stream stored content on an Apple iOS device using Chromecast built-in. If you're on your laptop or computer, you can also cast any music streaming website through the Chrome web browser to the speaker.
- Multiroom Audio: Add more Chromecast built-in speakers throughout your home (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) to create a whole house audio experience. You can play the same Chromecast built-in compatible music app (like Tidal, Spotify, or Pandora) on all speakers or groups of speakers in different rooms of your home. You'll be able control the multiroom audio system from the Google Home app on your Apple iOS or Android device, or using the Google Assistant and your voice on a compatible Google Home device.
- Google Assistant (Optional): Purchase a Google Home wireless speaker (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) and gain voice control of compatible Chromecast built-in music apps. You'll be able to access a specific music app and then select a specific station or song using only your voice. You'll also have voice control over Play, Pause, Skip, & Volume. The SVS Prime Wireless Pro system and your Google Home speaker must be connected to the same wireless (WiFi) network.
Note: Chromecast built-in currently supports a single account per user (up to 6) and streaming service. Click here for a complete list of Chromecast built-in compatible apps.
AirPlay 2 with Siri: AirPlay 2 is an advanced and easy-to-use wireless multiroom audio platform for iTunes, Apple Music, and other compatible Apple iOS apps. With AirPlay 2 you can play any sound from your Apple iOS device (running iOS 11.4 or later) or Mac computer (running OS X 10.13.2) through the SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system and other compatible AirPlay 2 speakers throughout your home. You can choose to play audio in one room, play the same audio in grouped rooms, or play the same audio in every room. If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you can even play different music in different rooms (you can control and group directly from Apple's Music App and Home app on your Apple iOS device). You can even ask Siri-enabled devices (like your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Watch) to control playback of your Apple Music on the SVS speaker system. In addition, you can watch videos and movies from YouTube and Netflix on your compatible Apple iOS device or Mac computer with perfectly synced audio on the SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system.
Spotify Connect: The integration of Spotify Connect will enable Spotify Premium users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system from within the Spotify app (Apple iOS or Android). Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world. Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
Control & Mounting Options
Front-Panel Display & Controls: The powered right speaker of the SVS Prime Wireless Pro features a front-panel 3.15" OLED screen that displays source selection, volume level, and menu settings, as well as artist/song/album information from network & Bluetooth audio sources. Also on the front-panel of the powered right speaker are two 3-way rotary knobs and six preset buttons. The right rotary knob controls volume up/down, play/pause and mute functions; while the left rotary knob operates source and display selections. The six front-panel presets give you one-touch access to compatible DTS Play-Fi music services internet radio stations, playlists, and podcasts.
- You can dim the display by a single press on the left control knob of the right speaker or by pressing the display button on the remote control. A second press will turn off the display and the preset LED backlights but leave the SVS logo on. A third press turns all lights off.
- When the Display is set of Off mode, any use of the controls on the product, the remote control, or a streaming app will momentarily activate the display to give visual feedback before once again turning off.
Note: There is no display and no controls on the passive left speaker of this system.
Remote Control: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro comes with an IR remote control for wireless operation of the speaker system. The IR receiver is located on front of the powered right speaker. The remote offers basic control of the speaker system; advanced control and music navigation will need to be done from a compatible music app on your smartphone or tablet device. The remote operates source selection (not including network), Play/Pause, Volume, and Mute functions. Like the front-panel, there are six preset buttons on the remote for one-touch access to your favorite DTS Play-Fi online music services, internet radio stations, playlists, and podcasts. The remote is powered by two "AAA" batteries (included).
Mounting & Placement Options: Each speaker of the SVS Prime Wireless Pro can be placed on a flat surface such as a speaker stand (sold separately - see Accessories Tab), tabletop, bookshelf, or other piece of furniture. Eight self-adhesive elastomer feet are included to securely position the speaker and isolate the speaker from the mounting surface to prevent any unwanted vibration that could lead to distortion. The elastomer feet add approximately 0.125" to the overall height of the speaker.
- The powered speaker will always be the right speaker, while the passive speaker will always be the left speaker. The powered right speaker needs to be near an AC power outlet, while the passive left speaker can be up to 10' away from the powered right speaker.
- Stereo imaging and soundstage are affected by speaker location and the listening position, relative to each other and room boundaries. Moving the speakers away from room boundaries will tend to improve stereo imaging and spaciousness by attenuating and delaying boundary reflections, thus optimizing direct sound and helping to preserve spatial information in the recording.
- Toeing-in the speakers 5 to 10 degrees can often improve imaging, however this is also a function of the distance from nearby boundaries and the ratio of direct-to-reflected sound, so experimentation with toe-in is recommended to obtain optimal results.
- The location of the front speakers relative to nearby boundaries will excite various "room modes" which will affect the bass response of the speakers. Generally, placing the speakers closer to room boundaries (particularly corners) will increase the bass response. Conversely, moving the speakers away from boundaries and corners will reduce the bass response
- Dedicated room treatments like absorbers, diffusers and bass traps (all sold separately) can greatly improve the sound quality of any listening environment, and are encouraged to extract the absolute best performance from any speaker system.
Note: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system does not offer any bracket, keyhole-slot, or threaded insert to wall-mount the speakers.
AC Power with Auto Standby: The powered right speaker of the SVS Prime Wireless Pro comes with detachable 6' AC power cord (C7/2-prong) that will need to be plugged into the back of the speaker and into an AC power outlet or surge protector/line-conditioner (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The passive left speaker does not require AC power.
- The SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system has an automatic standby mode designed to save energy when not in use. If no signal is detected or no commands are given to the speaker system for 30 minutes, the Prime Wireless Pro speaker system will go into standby mode. In standby, the amplifier and OLED display turns off.
- The Prime Wireless Pro system will remain connected to the network so that any use of the controls on the unit, remote control, or a streaming app will instantly wake up the speaker system from standby. A wake-up command through HDMI-CEC, or re-connection of a Bluetooth device will also wake-up the system.
Note: The SVS Prime Wireless Pro speaker system is not battery powered (AC power is required).
USB Service Port: There is a USB-A service port on the back of the powered right speaker of the SVS Prime Wireless Pro system that can be used for service, software, and firmware updates. The USB-A service port can also be used to power an SVS wireless audio adapter (SoundPath or SoundPath Tri-Band - sold separately).
Note: The USB-A service port cannot be used for media playback from a USB MSC device (such as a thumbdrive), Apple iOS or Android device, USB hub or card-reader, laptop or desktop computer, or any other USB enabled source device.
1 question already asked