Jason Steinmeyer's 1998 Chevy Silverado
- Alpine CDA-7995(head unit)
- POLK 5x7 rear speakers (rear pillars)
- Polk 6.5 component speakers (front doors)
- JL Audio Stealthbox(10" sub)under rear seat
- Alpine V12 4 channel amp (behind rear seat)
- Kicker Impulse 2 channel amp (behind rear seat)
- Viper Alarm
I just bought one piece at a time and took my time.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
I wanted to be able to "feel" my music.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
Why did you choose these products?
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
The 5"x7" speakers.....I know it sounds easy, but getting to the old factory speakers was a pain.
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
None planned now the system in this truck is complete for me. Now I need to get a new vehicle and start over again.